Health & Safety (Open Pages)
Please find a link to our model Covid-19 risk assessment here - the updated version which includes controls for whole school opening from September is available here. Changes are highlighted to allow easy identification and update by schools
Please find a link to our Statutory and best practice bulding re-opening checklist here
A model individual assessment, for any staff member who is "vulnerable" can be found here
Introduction to the health & safety team, the services provided by the team and contact details.
This page also includes quick links to all the page, open and traded, provided by the team - however, please note you will need to log in to see the traded pages.
The health & safety team offers:
- Advice, guidance and support on all health & safety and fire safety matters, by qualified and experienced health & safety and fire safety practitioners
- Flexible access and response via telephone, email, or personal visits
- Full programme of training and briefing sessions to enable head teachers and school leaders to meet their responsibilities in health & safety matters
We work closely with our occupational health colleagues to help ensure a joined up approach to health & safety. We also enjoy a good working relationship with the schools’ HR team, risk and insurance, and facilities management – so hopefully we can help sort most problems quickly and efficiently.
Academies buying back health & safety receive the same service as maintained schools; including access to a comprehensive range of resources available on Walsall Link. Please contact the team for further details.
You can contact the team via any of the following methods:
- Tel: 01922 655793
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Health & safety team, 3rd Floor, The Civic Centre, Darwall Street, Walsall WS1 1TP
If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can improve the service we provide, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Meet the team
Here are quick links to all the health & safety pages:
Traded pages - you will need to log in: