SEN Top up rates 2018-19 - the file can be found here
Budget Monitoring return 2018-19
To be completed by non buy back schools only dealine for return date is 12th October 2018 - the file can be found here
Schools Formal budget plan 2018-19
the 2018-19 formal budget plan template for completion by all schools can be found here
Early Years Indicative Budget Notification 2018-19 for primary schools, Nursery schools and Academies
Traded Services brochure 2018-19 & School Finance SLA Order form 2018-19
School Finance SLA Order_form_2018-19
SCHOOLS FUNDING REVIEW
Maternity Leave Reimbursement Claim form
Revised Maternity Leave claim form, please note where schools use Agency cover, copies of the paid invoices are to be submitted with the claim
Capital Expenditure including Devolved Formula Capital 2018-19
Confirmation of the 2018-19 Devolved Formula Capital has been emailed to all Head Teachers using the Squirrel mail secure email address @cs.walsall.gov.uk.
Forms below to be completed by schools when spending DFC
Schools who are having issues accessing this Secure email address please contact Rhonda Gough, Business Support Co-ordinator, Children's Services Tele: 01922 658351
Below are the revised guidance in respect of changed arrangements for Capital Expenditure in Schools
Walsall Scheme for Financing School - April 2017 document
Schools Leasing Review
For information, below is a copy of the letter sent to all Head Teachers of Maintained Schools and Academy Schools regarding Schools Leasing Review.
Information on Tax Free Childcare
For the Tax-Free Childcare, UK-wide scheme to help working parents pay for childcare the UTR parents will need to quote is: 9717719117.
For Local Authority Schools only the Post code is: WS1 1TW
NOTIFICATION CHILDREN ATTRACTING SEN TOP UP FUNDING
Karen Lewis will be using the Squirrel mail secure email address @cs.walsall.gov.uk to send information on children attracting Top Up.
For Schools who are having issues accessing this email address please contact Rhonda Gough, Business Support Co-ordinator, Children's Services Tele: 01922 658351
- For Schools operating via the Oracle System the subjective code for DBS certificates is 34326, this subjective is mapped to E08
School Finance and Early Years Team
- Our service aims to provide schools with a comprehensive range of financial services. In addition, the team supports the Local Authority’s statutory and strategic financial management functions.
- Useful website: www.education.gov.uk
HMRC VAT guidance – for Voluntary Aided Schools
- Please note a review of HMRC Guidance for Local Authorities and Voluntary Aided Schools has been completed and the agreed findings have been placed in the public domain and can be found on CIPFA website. A copy of the guidance has been placed in School Finance area.
- Please contact Robert Page firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries in regard to the guidance.
- VA Schools VAT Guidance 2 (PDF 111 KB)
The Council's contract rules now form part of it's constitution (see section 8, page 89):