Our service at a glance
The service has been redesigned to meet the careers information, advice and guidance needs of all young people, with a particular focus on those young people most at risk of not making a successful transition into work. The traded services offer is designed to support students, schools and colleges through:
- Individual careers interviews from years 9 upwards
- Drop- in clinics
- Group interviews
- Group sessions and workshops for pupils on a range of topics – for example option choices, raising aspirations, occupations and progression routes, local labour market, employability skills etc.
- Supporting pupils with SEND at annual reviews
- Going to university – ‘aiming higher’, HE workshops and individual interviews and coaching
- Support at Parents’ evenings and events
- Support with Raising the Participation Age
- Support with post 16 progression into EET (e.g. Apprenticeships, traineeships etc)
- Supporting event days – for example work related learning days, work experience briefings, careers fairs, options events, PSHEE days etc
- CV and Personal Statement Preparation Session.
Why choose us?
We offer excellent value for money, with services delivered at cost.
We provide an integrated and impartial service.
We tailor our service to the needs of your school – from a contracted number of days per year to a bespoke package to suit your budget.
The experienced team undertakes continuous professional development to refresh and develop their skills. We offer peace of mind with DBS clearance, professional indemnity insurance and safeguarding training.
We are professionals who are skilled at working with vulnerable young people at risk of becoming NEET.
Find out more
Contact Kirit Patel or Kerry Wootton for a tailored service to meet your needs: 01922 636333