As we are regularly hearing and reading the demands on schools and school leaders are considerable due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus). Here at Walsall Council we would like to offer you our support as well as our appreciation for the valuable care you are providing for Walsall children, young people, families and communities.
This page is solely dedicated to all the latest news, guidance and support and will be routinely updated.
Links to key documents
- Information and resources relating to what to do if you are notified of a suspected case or management of a confirmed case of COVID-19 Click Here
- Information and resources relating to Asymptomatic testing in schools and colleges Click Here
- Educational Settings Bulletin Click Here
- Information and resources relating to communicating and engaging with parents and students for 'Back To School' and COVID-19 Click Here
- Information and resources relating to wider School re-opening, Public Health, infection prevention and control and protective measures to keep children and staff safe when schools re-open Click Here
- For frequently asked questions Click Here
Weekly Bulletin (Academic Year 2020 - 2021)
Summer Term 1
Spring Term 2
Spring Term 1
Archived bulletins from academic year Autumn Term 2020 - 2021 are available here
Archived bulletins from academic year 2019 - 2020 are available here