Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures™ (BSBF) teaches the importance of prevention through the following key messages:
- Brush twice a day with fluoride toothpaste, always before bedtime and on one other occasion.
- Remember to brush all of your top and bottom teeth.
- Just spit after toothbrushing, rinsing washes the fluoride protection away.
- Limit the number of times you eat sugary snacks and drinks.
- Have a regular dental checkup.
- Oral health in an important part of overall health.
Below are free educational materials and activities to support this
Teachers lesson plan
Wall poster ‘Know how to brush’
Tooth defenders Video
Tooth defenders Story book
Teacher resource packs include free toothbrush and toothpaste samples. To register for your pack Click here